- Has a minimum Bachelor degree in one of the disciplines related to social sciences (e.g. international relations, international law, history, geography, sociology and social anthropology, philosophy, journalism and mass communication, and social work).
- Must have a cumulative grade point average of at least 2.75 in his/her major field of study.
- The candidate must have two letters of recommendation from academic staff and at least one from the institution where the applicant is employed.
- Must pass the University Placement Test.
- Meet the School of Graduate Studies admission requirements.
- Meeting the minimum requirements for the Graduate program does not guarantee admission into your desired degree program.
In addition to the requirements of the School of Graduate Studies of the University of Hargeisa, admission to the Master’s Program in Peace and Conflict Studies shall be open to those applicants who: